Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Why do girls adore tutus?

I am a married stay at home mother of a 2 year old little girl. I am independent, hardworking and creative and I run my own Kids Internet-based Boutique.

I know a lot of people do not understand why girls adore tutus. Well, I am about to tell you why. Keep your eyes glued to the article and lets start this session. Here we go!

There has been a thousand times that I have asked myself this question "Why do girls adore tutus?"

Reasons why girls dress up in tutus.

Well, girls love tutus because it makes them feel special and free. It is a way of not only expressing their inner beauty but outer beauty as well. When they put on that glittering "Tutu" they feel glamorous, elegant and dazzling. They feel like they are in a "Fairy Tale". The tutu comes with all the glitz, glitter and sparkles. The tutu makes her feel like...mhhm what is that word again that I am looking for oh, yes a " Princess" That word definitely set the standards for little girls to want a tutu.

The addicative tutu.

The tutu can be very addictive but yet tolerated. It can also hypnotize you and your child. Oh, yes believe it, it can happen.

The tutu is best known for being worn at a ballet school, but now it has changed the fashion industry drastically. Each and every girl wants a "Tutu. The tutu changes its style, color and shape. It can be long, short and poofy. It will take over your child's dreams and fantasies.

The tutu can be anywhere and everywhere at any time. It is almost like the tutu can smell where the children are. The Tutu can be seen at places where you least expect it to be. The most unusual places such as the "Zoo" yes, I saw one their looking at the animals. Yes, quite astonishing. Other more familiar and popular places you can spot the "Tutu" would be on TV, movies, birthdays, baby showers and lots more. Until it happened to me.

Hypnotized by the tutu.

On a beautiful afternoon, My daughter and I were hypnotized and captured by the tutu. The tutu was standing tall and proud and had various colors. We were both approaching the tutu quickly, as if their was a energy flowing within us. And yes, there was a vibration and energy that was leashing out at us. It was so great that you can feel it trilling your entire body. I could not resist the tutu's powers and it was too late to stop it. We were Hypnotized!

My daughter reached out and touched the "Tutu" and glitter and sparkles came out of the tutu and it was extremely "Magical". She put the tutu on and it looked radiant on her. She was the most beautiful girl in the world to me. It made her feel like a "Princess" yes there is that word again. When I saw her face and how the tutu transformed her entire attitude. I suddenly came to the conclusion that I had to do something about it and tell the world about the " Magical Tutu Experience".

The Magical World of Transformation.

I decided to create my own Kids Boutique called " Kinderbloom". Kinderbloom creates the most beautiful glamorous handmade tutus, hairbows and personalized tank tops.

If you are a parent just like me or know of someone that has been hypnotized and captured by the "Tutu" then you have reached your final step.

Come on in and enter the Magical world of Transformation at www.kinderbloom.com.
Let Kinderbloom sprinkle some pixie dust on your "Beautiful Magical Tutu" and let the saga continue about the "Tutu". Let the tutu shine through our hearts and make all girls all over the world "HAPPY" and feel "SPECTACULAR".

And now you know "Why girls adore tutus?"

www.Kinderbloom.com.
Handmade tutus, hairbows and personalized tank tops.

No comments: