Sunday, June 7, 2009

See our New Vintage Lace Pettiskirts and fabulous Tutus!



Yes, I have been busy this weekend! Trying to get new products out in a timely matter.

I started out with this Exquisite new Vintage Lace Collection that will blow your mind away.
This lovely Blue/buttercup Pettiskirt is made out of soft Lace and coordinated with lovely chiffon. Comes in a variety of colors, which you can find on my website.



I also created some fresh colorful tutus, which are just too cute to pass by. They are made of yards and yards of soft tulle.

This lovely Rainbow fiesta tutu is just perfect for birthdays, weddings/flower girl, dance recitals or any other special occasion.

My little princess " Sophia" had so much fun at her photo shoot that she wanted to take more pictures. She had a fantastic time.
Mommy wants to thank you for all your Help "I love you Sophia" your the best!


I placed a lot more tutus, so have fun browsing my site. Remember to check back on a frequent basis because ,we always post new stuff each week. Thank you all for reading my blog.