Saturday, February 21, 2009

Zebra Print Pettiskirts, Tutus and Pillowcase Dresses

It is February and March is almost here, Wow time flies by real quickly. My little angel was soo excited. We went to see "Elmo Live" it was just amazing. She had fun and we did as well. She had of course a pettiskirt on which was just lovely and a cute little shirt from "Target" my favorite store. Yep, I love it. They always have stuff that are cute but still affordable.

We took lots of pictures, bought a big Elmo Balloon and some other little gifts. We had a wonderful Valentine's day. Couldn't be better to spend time with my family!

Asian Spring Pillowcase Dress

I finally had time to add new Pillowcase dresses, Pettiskirts and Tutus to my collection and the response was fantastic! Go and view some of my new products and register to get some great deals and steals!

Sherbert Tutu

Below you will find a few samples of my collection. Have fun browsing everyone and remember to check back frequently for new products!
Red/White Polka Dot Pettiskirt

No comments: